Martin Yale Premier® Heavy Duty W30" Wood Paper Trimmer
Features: Premier Heavy Duty 30" Wood Paper Trimmer Perfect for Schools, Churches & Businesses
- Supports 30” cutting length of sheet
- Capable of taking up to 20 sheets
- Heavy-duty ¾” thick wood base
- Accurately cuts paper, matte board, cardboard, film, tissue and textiles
- Permanent 1/2" grid and dual English and metric rulers help to ensure proper alignment
- Patented automatic blade latch locks with every cutting motion
- Finger guard protects entire length of blade
- Torsion spring prevents blade from accidentally falling during operation
- Ergonomic soft-grip handle
- Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty (includes blade), one year on all other components
- Non-skid rubber feet
Overview: Martin Yale Premier W30 Paper Trimmer
The Martin Yale W30 heavy duty wood paper trimmer can cut paper, flyers, covers, documents, promotional materials, matte board, cardboard, film, tissue and textiles. It is perfect for schools, churches and businesses. The W30 wood paper trimmer features a heavy-duty 3/4" thick wood base, a permanent 1/2" grid, and dual English and metric rulers.
The Martin Yale W30 features a total cutting length of 30” and safely handles most oversized sheets since the cutting board is 25 ¼”x39”. It has a soft ergonomic handle for easy grip. Safety features of the Martin Yale Premier W30 paper trimmer include an automatic blade latch that locks with every cutting motion, finger guard to protect from blade, and torsion spring that prevents the blade from accidentally falling when in use. The W30 wood paper trimmer comes with a limited lifetime warranty including the cutting blades, as well as one year warranty on all other components.
|Product Name||Martin Yale Premier® Heavy Duty W30" Wood Paper Trimmer|
|Dimensions (H”xW”xD”)||5 x 25.3 x 39|
|Trimming Material||Paper , Matte Board , Cardboard , Film , Tissure , Textiles|
|Type of Trimmer||Tabletop Guillotine Trimmer|
|Sheet Capacity (sheets/hour)||20|
|Cutting Length (Inches)||30|
|User Type||Medium Office|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Warranty||1 year parts, 90-days labor|
Q. What are the recommendations for unit’s installation?
A. This product possesses non-skid feet that make it stable enough to hold on to any surface. But it is recommended to keep on a flat, stable surface for optimum performance.
Q. What should I expect in a complete Martin Yale Premier® Heavy Duty W30" Wood Paper Trimmer package?
A. In a complete Martin Yale Premier® Heavy Duty W30" Wood Paper setup, you should have the following components:
- Hand Grip/Blade Arm/Blade Latch Assembly
- Wood Base with Molded End Caps
- Alignment Ruler
- Finger Guard
- Paper Guide Ruler
Q. How does the Torsion Spring work?
A. Torsion spring provides flexibility to the blade movements. It counterbalances blade arm and ensures that it doesn’t move unnecessarily.
Q. How can I keep the input under control?
A. You can prevent the input from moving with the patented automatic blade latch that keeps the input well in place.