Martin Yale Premier 724 StakCut™Paper Trimmer
Features: Premier StakCut 724 24" Heavy Duty Paper Trimmer
- Designed for heavy-duty trimming jobs
- ½” thick wood base with non-skid rubber feet for stability
- Stainless steel cutting blades that are self sharpening
- Hardened steel blades with precision angle will cut stacks up to 30 sheets
- Permanent ½” grid and dual English and metric rulers help to ensure proper alignment
- Designed with a patented automatic blade that locks with every cutting motion
- Torsion spring prevents blade from accidentally falling during operation
- Finger guard protects the entire length of the blade
- Lifetime limited warranty on blades, one year on other components
- Comes with non-skid rubber feet for stability
- Made in USA
Overview: Premier 724 24" Stakcut Paper Trimmer
The Premier 724 24" stackcut paper trimmer is designed for heavy-duty trimming jobs. It can cut 30 sheets of paper cleanly into 24” length in just a single stroke. The Martin Yale Premier 724 designed with precision angled hardened steel blade. Moreover, it comes with safety features that allow safe trimming of paper. The Premier 724 stackcut paper trimmer has a clamp that holds paper securely preventing it from shifting or tearing. Also, the machine has a finger guard that protects the entire length of the blade.
The Premier stakcut 724 24" heavy duty paper trimmer accurately cuts paper, matte board, cardboard, film, tissue and textiles. The ergonomic soft-grip handle allows user to trim with ease. The Premier 724 24" stakcut paper trimmer comes with a limited lifetime warranty on blades and one year on other components
|Product Name||Martin Yale Premier 724 StakCut™Paper Trimmer|
|Dimensions (H”xW”xD”)||5 x 22 x 33|
|Trimming Material||Paper , Matte Board , Cardboard , Film , Tissure , Textiles|
|Type of Trimmer||Tabletop Trimmer|
|Sheet Capacity (sheets/hour)||30|
|Cutting Length (Inches)||24|
|User Type||Small Office|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Warranty||1 year parts, 90-days labor|
Q. Why does it have a wooden base where the other top notch trimmers have metal ones?
A. Wooden base makes the unit lighter and is a more environment-friendly material to use as a trimming platform. But it is as durable as the metal ones found in other trimmers from the market.
Q. In which category of trimmers does this one fall?
A. It is a manual guillotine trimmer.
Q. What is the use of a patented blade latch?
A. A patented blade latch provides ultimate cutting safety. It provides greater control over the cutting movements and locks automatically with each cutting action.