- The Martin Yale P7400 Automatic Feed Desktop Folder automatically feeds and folds a stack of documents up to 8 1/2" x 14"
- Intuitively, the P7400 creates four different folds including letter fold, half fold, z-fold and double parallel fold, giving the user free will of which fold type to choose and apply
- Operating at a speed of up to 4,000 sheets per hour the P7400 Automatic Feed Desktop Folder is a fast operating tool
- Handles sheet sizes from 3 1/2" X 5" to 8 1/2" X 14", 60 gsm to 105 gsm
- The feed table of P7400 has a capacity of 50 sheets allowing the user to save time and freely move on to other important activities
- Folds 1 to 3 sheets at a time using the manual bypass, including stapled sets
- Auto jam detect and Auto shut-off
- The included stacking tray of the P7400 Automatic Feed Desktop Folder stores all the folded documents till the user collects them at convenience
The Martin Yale P7400 Automatic Feed Desktop Folder is ideal for use in mailrooms, offices, churches or even clubs. The Martin Yale P7400 is small and easy to store. The P7400 is capable of carrying out the most common folds and supports a continuous feed of up to 50 sheets in one go. Capable of accommodating most copy papers and letterheads. Martin Yale P7400 Automatic Feed Desktop Folder is sure to be a success in any small office or moderate mailing environment.The user may easily create up to four of the most popular folds with the P7400 from Martin Yale. These folds include the z-fold, double parallel fold, half fold and letter fold. The P7400 is an entry-level paper folder that is commonly seen in churches, schools, mailrooms and other offices. The P7400 has a manual bypass slot that allows one to manually fold up to three stapled or unstapled sheets at a time. Auto jam detector and auto shut off are built into the P7400. The Martin Yale P7400 Automatic Feed Desktop Folder is an exceptional folding tool that has all the properties of excelling in a small business environment.