Martin Yale BCS412 Business Card Slitter
Features of BCS412 12up Business Card Slitter - Score & Perf
- First Pass: Cuts 8 ½”x11” sheets into three strips of 3 ½”x 8 ½”
- Second Pass: Take the 4-up sheets and cut them into 2”x3 ½” card.
- Cutting blades are semi-self sharpening to allow for years of operation without sharpening or replacement
- An extra workstation for scoring and perforating
- Adjustable paper guides allow for easy set up for customized needs
- Continuous feeding of stacks up to 5/8" thick
- Creates up to 375 cards/minute
Overview of Martin Yale BCS412 Tabletop Slitter/Score
The Martin Yale BCS412 desktop card slitter easily converts 81/2" X 11" sheets to finished 2" x 3 ½” business cards with a simple two-pass operation. Offers an extra workstation for scoring and perforating. The score and perforation station is ideal for creating tent style business cards, occasion cards, or tickets.
The BCS412 cuts 12-up sheets into three strips of 3 ½” x 8 ½” on the first pass and finishes the job by taking the 4-up sheets and cutting them down to 2" x 3 ½” cards. For jobs that are printed in 4-up format on 3 ½” x 8 ½” sheets, the BCS412 handles the conversion to 2" x 3 ½” cards in one easy pass. The cutting blades of BCS412 desktop card slitter are semi-self sharpening to allow for years of operation without sharpening or replacement. The adjustable paper guides allow for easy set up for customized needs. The Martin Yale BCS412 tabletop slitter/score also includes a score and perf station which is great for creating tickets, occassion cards and tent style business cards.
|Product Name||Martin Yale BCS412 Business Card Slitter|
|Dimensions (H”xW”xD”)||10.38 x 13 x 15|
|Warranty||1 year parts, 90-days labor|
|Power Supply (Volts)||115|
|Business Card Size (W"x L")||2 x 3.5|
|Format Second Round (Cards Per Page)||12-up|
|Slitting Capacity (Cards Per Minute)||375|
|Sheet Size First Round (W" x L")||3.5 x 8.5|
|Format First Round (Cards Per Page)||4-up|
|User Type||Small Office|
|Paper Size (W" x L")||8.5 x 11|
Q. What should be the tray placement for scoring and perforating functions?
A. On the 412 Business Card Slitter, the bottom stacking tray and paper support must be placed on the top shelf for availing the scoring and perforating functions.
Q. How far can the retarder be moved?
A. The retarder can only be moved up to ¼ turn. If it is moved beyond this limit, it will damage the feed wheel.
Q. How can I counter double or hesitant feeds?
A. If there are double or hesitant feeds in the slitter, stick to the steps as follows:
- Loosen the paper guides a little
- Make slight adjustments to the retarder to reach the optimum setting
- Utilize the supplied stack weights for improving the feed