Martin Yale BCS410 Business Card Slitter
Features of BCS410 10-up Business Card Slitter - Score & Perf
- First Pass: Cuts 8 ½”x11” sheets into two strips of 3 ½”x11”
- Second Pass: Take the 5up sheets and cut them into 2”x3 ½” card.
- Cutting blades are semi-self sharpening to allow for years of operation without sharpening or replacement
- Extra workstation for scoring and perforating
- Adjustable paper guides allow for easy set up for customized needs
- Continuous feeding of stacks up to 5/8" thick
- Creates up to 300 cards/minute
Overview of Martin Yale BCS410 Card Slitter
The Martin Yale BCS410 desktop card slitter cuts 8 ½ “ x 11” card into 2 strips of 3 ½ “ x 11” in the first pass, then finishes the job by cutting 5-up sheets and cutting them down to 2 x 3 ½” professional business cards. The Martin Yale BCS410 is similar to BCS210. The only difference between both the machines is that BCS410 offers an extra workstation for scoring and perforating. The score and perforation station is ideal for creating tent style business cards, occasion cards, or tickets. The cutting blades of the Martin Yale BCS410 desktop card slitter are self-sharpening and do not require maintenance. They can function for years without replacement
|Product Name||Martin Yale BCS410 Business Card Slitter|
|Dimensions (H”xW”xD”)||10.38 x 13 x 15|
|Warranty||1 year parts, 90-days labor|
|Power Supply (Volts)||115|
|Business Card Size (W"x L")||2 x 3.5|
|Format Second Round (Cards Per Page)||10-up|
|Slitting Capacity (Cards Per Minute)||300|
|Sheet Size First Round (W" x L")||3.5 x 8.5|
|Format First Round (Cards Per Page)||5-up|
|User Type||Medium Office|
|Paper Size (W" x L")||8.5 x 11|
Q. In how many rounds does it give output?
A. It provides completely processed business cards in just two passes.
Q. Does it have any specified area for scoring/perforating?
A. Yes, it comes with an extra work station for scoring and perforating.
Q. What card format does it provide?
A. It can deliver business cards in the 2 x 3.5 format.