Martin Yale 62001 Deluxe Letter Opener
Features of Martin Yale 62001 High Speed Letter Opener
- The Martin Yale 62001 Deluxe Letter Opener is an exclusive, high speed tool that saves time as well as energy
- One may simply carry out other important tasks at work, while the 62001 letter opener automatically feeds, opens and collects stacks of 17,500 envelopes per hour
- Ideal for large businesses, the 62001 is a promising tool for smooth letter opening operations
- Offering the user an adjustable cut width, the 62001 further upraises the experience of using it and makes it ideal for a wide variety of envelope sizes
- The 62001 Deluxe Letter Opener embodies a removable receiving tray to keep scraps separate from opened envelopes
- Even though the 62001 takes up limited work space, it is conveniently easy and fast to use and does not compromise on the quality of output
- Accepts 6" tall stack of envelopes at a time, removing all worries from the user and efficiently carrying out the letter opening operation
Overview of Martin Yale 62001 Letter Opener with Tray
An outstanding tool for opening letters smoothly and efficiently, the Martin Yale 62001 high speed letter opener has the capability of opening 17,500 letters per hour. Not only is 62001 a fast operating tool, it ensures ease of use as well as peace of mind while it automatically feeds as well as opens letters. The premium features of the Martin Yale 62001 deluxe letter opener include adjustable feed system, safety-switch protected lid and adjustable cut-depth making it ideal for large businesses that require bulk-mail handling
|Product Name||Martin Yale 62001 Deluxe Letter Opener|
|Dimensions (H”xW”xD”)||12.13 x 35.5 x 10.63|
|Height of Envelope Stack (inches)||6|
|Cut Width (inches) ?||1/32 - 3/16|
|Thickness of Envelope (inches)||1/4|
|Automated Paper Feed||Yes|
|Warranty||1 year parts, 90-days labor|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Power Supply (Volts)||115 - 230|
|User Type||Large Office|
Q: How long am I entitled for warranty with Martin Yale 62001 deluxe letter opener?
A: Martin Yale 62001 deluxe comes with 1-year warranty of parts and 90 days warranty on labor.
Q: Does the Martin Yale 62001 deluxe has a counter for opened letters?
A: Unfortunately, Martin Yale 62001 deluxe lacks this feature although for convenience it does process 291 letters per minute.
Q: Is Martin Yale 62001 deluxe letter opener for commercial use?
A: Martin Yale 62001 deluxe letter opener is the perfect option for commercial use where high volume has to come on daily basis.
Q: The envelopes jammed in my 62001 deluxe, what should I do?
A: Scraped may be filled beyond capacity or letter stack may be too heavy therefore empty scrap bin or reduction of stack of 1” is required for Marin Yale 62001 to work properly.