Martin Yale 1632 Desktop Letter Opener
Features of Martin Yale 1632 Automatic Letter Opener
- The Martin Yale 1632 Letter Opener is an intuitive tool of convenience on its own
- The 1632 letter opener accepts a 1.75” tall stack of envelopes in one go, adding on to the relaxation of using this tool
- Allowing automatic feed of envelopes, the 1632 letter opener promises hands-free operations
- Saving precious time, users are enabled to carry out other more important tasks while the 1632 manages the automated letter opening operation
- Speedily, opening 7000 letters per hour, the 1632 letter opener also embodies a catch tray to store opened envelopes without any clutter
- The cutting blades are fully enclosed, ensuring safety and the non-skid feet make sure that the tool stays well within its allocated place
- Taking up limited work space, the 1632 is an essential tool that saves time by opening letters speedily, without any hassle
Overview of Martin Yale 1632 with Catch Tray
Ideal for mid-size to large businesses that require bulk handling of envelopes, the Martin Yale 1632 automatic letter opener is easy to use and promises clutter free as well as a hassle free letter opening procedure. The Martin Yale 1632 automatic letter opener smoothly opens up to 7000 letters within one hour qualifying the 1632 as a premium choice for fast access to opened letters without a worry. Embodying a safe to use hardware, the Martin Yale 1632 automatic letter opener also consists of a catch tray and non-skid feet eliminating any chances of hassle or clutter.
|Product Name||Martin Yale 1632 Desktop Letter Opener|
|User Type||Large Office|
|Dimensions (H”xW”xD”)||5.75 x 13.75 x 10.5|
|Warranty||1 year parts, 90-days labor|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Automated Paper Feed||Yes|
|Height of Envelope Stack (inches)||1.75|
|Cut Width (inches) ?||1/8|
|Thickness of Envelope (inches)||3/16|
|Power Supply (Volts)||115 - 230|
Q: How long am I entitled for warranty with Martin Yale 1632 Letter Opener?
A: Martin Yale 1632 Letter Opener comes with 1-year warranty of parts and 90 days warranty on labor.
Q: Does the Martin Yale 1632 has a counter for opened letters?
A: Unfortunately, Martin Yale lacks this feature although for convenience it does process 116 letters per minute.
Q: Should I opt for Martin Yale 1628 or 1630 for my business where mail volume is around 50000 per month?
A: Both the letter openers are equally efficient and effective although Martin Yale 1628 may be sufficient and economical since it has the capacity of 10000 in a single feed.