- Can open a stack of envelopes up to 1” high
- Automatically feeds and opens a stack of envelopes
- Standard size business envelopes accepted
- Fully enclosed blades for protecting fingers
- Opens approximately 3,000 envelopes in an hour
- Produces very low noise during operation
Martin Yale 1628 desktop letter opener is a real time saver that can automatically open approximately 3,000 letters in a single hour.The 1628 desktop letter opener is an easy to use efficient machine, designed with fully enclosed blades to protect user’s fingers. Moreover, the 1628 desktop letter opener can handle a stack of up to 1” height.
The Martin Yale desktop letter opener is only 11.5” in width and 7.75” in depth. Its small in size and can fit easily in any working area. The best place to put this machine is in a mailroom, a copy room or a front desk where all the mails are received and handled. The Martin Yale 1628 desktop letter opener have skid-free rubber feet and a strong drive, ensuring that the machine can handle large amount of work each day.