Paper folding is a tedious job indeed, especially when you need to deal with it along with loads of other important chores that need your attention. But today a wide array of paper folders out there are a great help in clearing all the mess. There are many types of paper folders nowadays like Automatic paper folders, Air-feed paper folding machine, etc. These machines are offered by many brands but the best of the lot are the Martin Yale paper folders.
Just like any other machine, paper folders also need carefulness of the operator anyway. In order to obtain the most optimal output from these useful tools, there are certain instructions or what we call in layman language, ‘tips’, which are there to smoothen the operation of these paper folders. Below are some quick tips for beginners on how to buy the best paper folder and how to use a paper folding machine effectively.
Tips to buy the best Paper Folder
- Firstly figure out what your folding requirements are. By this we mean the paper size and weight that you want the machine to fold. Once you are sure of the length and weight of the paper, you can narrow down the list to the most relevant options. Talking about the Martin Yale paper folders alone, there are special friction paper folder for light to normal papers but you also have options for heavier paper. Choose wisely.
- Next you need to consider the scope of work you need to take care of. For paper folding on a larger scale, Airfeed paper folding machine is suitable. On the same lines, always go for the Automatic paper folders for reducing the extra effort.
- Specs of the machine is the most important aspect to consider during the purchase. Choose only that paper folder that offers compactness, durability and high level of functionality in terms of its specs conforming to your folding requirements.
- Always buy a roller cleaner along with your paper folding machine. It will help you maintain your machine with least cost and will keep it running for a longer time.
- Never forget to keep your budget in mind. Among the Martin Yale paper folders, there are many budget-friendly options too. So shortlist only those paper folders that fit your budget well.
Tips for efficient operation of Paper Folder
- Firstly select the best installation spot for the paper folder. Make sure this spot is clean and even. It should be at an appropriate height from the ground so that you can operate the machine comfortably. In case the paper folder is an electric one, make sure the installation spot also has the power supply point.
- Before turning the machine on, go through the instruction manual thoroughly for discovering the minute details of the process. All the Martin Yale paper folders have comprehensive manuals in the pack. So make sure you get hold of it first.
- A little bit of training is always helpful for any technical task. Get some professional assistance for learning how to operate a paper folder. You can always get some expert advice from a mechanic.
- Before starting with the actual job, always test run the machine with some rough papers to check the output and ensure smooth working of the unit.
- Ensure that all the raw material required for running the process is available in sufficient amount before you turn the machine on.